8.14.2015

Closet World Update: Closet World Part IIII

(It's been at least a month since I last ranted about the Closet World commercial. So I've pretty much gotten over it, right?

Then I'm sitting watching the news with my Dad, and, of course, the Closet World commercial comes on. And immediately, Dad says, "Hey, can you dance like this robot guy?"

And I sigh.

"Where is it? Did they get rid of it?"

"No, it's just at the end," I reply sadly. "Mom hates that thing."

And internally I laugh at the way each one of us, individually, have brought up the fact that this commercial is awful. The creepiness of the dancing animation is unanimous.

And I also give a rueful chuckle that neither my mother or father had read any of these on-going rants and updates I've released into the internet. 

Conclusion: eat poo, Closet World.)

No comments:

Post a Comment